Friday, April 24, 2009

Assigment 2: My favorite piece of technology


I really love personal computers, more than any technological product. A personal computer (also known as P.C.) is a machine with a screen monitor that allows users to produce data (such as electronic writings and images) and save it, so you can look at that data every time you want.

The last computer I got was made by me. I bought every part of the P.C. and put together those parts. It sounds very easy to do and actually it's easy, but most of the people get confused at doing this kind of procedure.

I use it everyday for chatting on the Internet, reading electronic newspapers and doing most of my class homework. When I have plenty of free time, I watch DVD's also.

One thing I like about computers is that you don't have to argue with them, although sometimes I get mad with them because of slow functioning. Also a computer allows you to look at a lot of pictures and improve their quality. Finally, the computer allows me to be in touch with most of my friends and sometimes I have the opportunity of making new ones.

If computers didn't exist, maybe I would have problems to summarize my class' texts but I would really regret not talking to my friends more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment