Friday, April 3, 2009

Who am I?

Hi everybody!

My name is Andrés. I'm 24. I'm chilean, I was born in Maipu, Santiago. When I was 7, my family and I moved to Ñuñoa, and in 2004 we moved to Providencia. Although the place where I live now is safer, sometimes I miss the friends that I made in Maipu and Ñuñoa.

(Before you keep reading, I had to say I did this course before but I stopped attending because of excessive need of studying Social Theory 1 (i'm glad I aproved that course).

I study Sociology at Universidad de Chile. I like Social Theory class and Urban Sociology class but i absolutely hate Stadistics class. I live with my parents but maybe in 2 years, I will live alone because my parents want to live in a peaceful place at the South of Chile, they're tired of working everyday.

I like Rock music. When I was a teenager I listened a lot of Metal but now i'm listening rock music from the 60's and 70's (Beatles, Beach Boys, The Doors). I enjoy hanging out with my friends, drinking beer with them, watching football matches. I also spend a lot of time watching films, in fact, right now I'm seeing a lot of Al Pacino's movies (The Godfather, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman, Scarface, etc.).

Last summer I went to a beautiful place called Punta de Choros. It's 2 hours driving from La Serena to the north. I really want to go again, I was fascinated going from there to Damas' Island and Choros' Island, watching dolphins, seawolfes and penguins (and also enjoying at the beach with my friends).

I'm writing this for my English class, right now i'm stuying in the Faculty of Arts.
Maybe in the next post I will tell you more about myself. Bye!


(i'm the one with 2 plastic glasses full of 'Terremoto', a very good drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment