Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Assignment 4: A career-related website

One website that I like is http://www.hipersociologia.org.ar. It contains articles about a course in the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires that is called “Informatic and Social Relations”. The course and the website are maded by Argentinian sociologysts. I knew about this website by a Social History’s teacher assistant.


I visit it once a week, to read articles, when I have free time. Although I visit it periodically, i haven’t read all the articles, because most of the time I must study for my tests. I like it because the article’s themes are interesting to me, and it gives me the oportunity of learning about a subject we don’t have here in our Faculty, because my teachers have not realized about the importance of studying those fields, so it’s dificult to have a teacher that can teach those kind of subjects here in my Faculty.

No comments:

Post a Comment