Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Assignment 6: A photograph that I like

I had seen this picture few days ago and I really like it. I couldn't figure out who took it, but it appeared on "El Mercurio" website (http://www.emol.com/).
The photograph shows Alexis Sanchez and Marco Estrada (2 chilean football players) celebrating the chilean second goal against Bolivia. It was taken 1 week ago (June 10th).

Actually, Estrada scored but Sanchez appeared celebrating like the goal was scored by himself.
I liked the picture because it remains me the great match it was. I watched the match at home, and I had a really good time, since the goal sealed the chilean victory that night.
I also like the photograph because it shows natural movements of the body that most of the people do when they're happy.

1 comment:

  1. Andrés,
    Although I can’t stand football, I have to congratulate you on your post which, except for some problems here and there, it is quite well written. It’s a shame you didn’t write about the topics that have more weight.

    Please study the corrections.

    Assignment 6: A photograph that I like

    I had seen this picture BEFORE/ I SAW THIS PICTURE A few days ago and I really likED it. I couldn't figure out who took it, but it appeared on "El Mercurio" website (http://www.emol.com/).
    The photograph shows Alexis Sanchez and Marco Estrada (2 chilean football players) celebrating the chilean second goal against Bolivia. It was taken A week ago (June 10th).

    Actually, Estrada scored, but Sanchez appeared celebrating AS IF the goal HAD BEEN scored by himself.
    I liked the picture because it remINDs me OF the great match it was. I watched the match at home, and I had a really good time, since the goal sealed the Chilean victory that night.
    I also like thIS photograph because it shows SOME natural movements of the body that most of the people do when they're happy

    ReplyDelete